Disney Hub is the employee portal for the staff memebr and ground member workers of Disney all over the world.
Once logged in, you can view your paystub, working schedule, benefits, discounts and funds, work related documents, contacts higher authority members etc.
In other words, you can access your work documents and tasks via this portal.
Imagine having the 200000+ employees in more that 40 countries and managing them is not possible without the help of online managing portal. By the help of this portal, all the employees of all the levels can be monitored and can easily evaluate the task done. Also, the workers evaluation can be done easily with the help of the report submitted.
Overall, this portal is the backbone of the HR department.
Benefits of Disney Hub:
- employees can participate in full-time health insurance with excellent coverage.
- Get employee assistance.
- employees are allowed to bring in up to 5 people at the park. This means, if you work for Disney, you get to bring your family on the park for free.
How to access your disney hub portal.
Remember, you need to be the working staff of Disney in order to login to this employee portal. And again, if you’ve just joined the company, it might take a few days to activate your portal account. So, in the meantime, contact your HR manager for assistance. But if your account is successfully created here are the ways to login to your portal:
- Go to the official website for Disney hub. Remember, do not confuse the website with disney.com. Most of the employees visit the official page and end up in login error. Therefore, make sure yo enter the right URL to login to your account. i.e. https://login.myid.disney.com
- Here, on the login page, enter your username or ID assigned by the company on the first field and your password on the last field.
- Now, click on the Login button to access your account.
So, these are the steps to login to your Disney employee portal account. So, as I’ve already said, the main thing you need to remember is to enter the right URL. If you enter the other website of Disney and enter your login credentials, you won’t be able to access your account. Instead, you’ll be shown the error message. Therefore, make sure you enter the right webpage for sign in.
You might experience some glitches or some problems while logging in to your account. And in such cases, it is advisable to contact the official support team rather than to experiment yourself and blocking the account for security reasons. And also, if you’re new to this portal, you might not have knowledge to access all the pages in this employee portal. And as the employee portal account holds the personal data and paystub as well, it is not recommended to show the account to other employee members. So, please contact the support team if you find some button confusing or having the problem accessing the account. Here are the number you need to contact.